Shades of Clay Workshops
Fun 2–3 hour pottery workshops
Looking for something fun and different to do on a weekend getaway with your besties, a hens party or an intimate fun afternoon with someone special?
Have some fun and try something different – come along to a Shades of Clay 3-hour workshop for groups or 2 hours for couples at the Fried Mudd Studio in beautiful Maleny, in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Experience time on the potter’s wheel, create a masterpiece and feel the clay as it oozes between your fingers – pure bliss!
Make something for yourself (or as a special gift) together with hours of laughs and bonding, and just being creative together. Steal away some time with your friend and give something different a go! We promise you’ll have some great fun.
You can make your own creation, or Cathy can help with plenty of ideas. Cathy is with you throughout the workshop help as much or as little as you need. There are examples on display that you can copy, or create something from your own imagination, just remembering the time frame. Minimum of six participants for a group workshop.
We are running a open Shades of Clay Workshop on the 30th of November, which will run from 10:00am until 1:00pm, with morning tea included.
You’ll be creating a few pieces on the wheel, turning the bases and if time and weather permits, applying glazes to your creations.
There’s only a few spots remaining, so be quick!
- All materials for the day – clay, tools and glazing
- Firing of your pieces is complimentary
- Guidance in deciding what you would like to make and take home with you
- Tuition to help you create your Mudd masterpiece
- Morning or afternoon tea with espresso coffee and herbal teas.
What to Bring
- Notepad and paper if you want to take notes about learnings throughout the day
- Ccomfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty
Upcoming Workshops Dates
Special Shades of Clay
Time: 10:00 - 13:00
Places Left: 4
- Contact me to arrange a time and date that suits you and your friends
How to Book
- Workshops fill quickly so we recommend that you call to check availability
- Call 0402 333 576 or complete the enquiry form to the right
Workshop Size and Costs
- Couples or groups of 6 or more people
- Full payment is required to secure your booking
- Couples bookings – $180 per person
- Group bookings for 6 or more people – $135 per person
- You can pay online once your workshop is organised, using the secure PayPal “Buy Now” buttons below
Collection of Fired Pieces
It takes approximately 3 weeks for your creation to thoroughly dry ready for firing. Once fired we offer two ways for you to receive your clay creations:
- OPTION 1: Collect from the Fried Mudd Studio – prior appointment is essential.
- OPTION 2: Collect from Peace of Green Gallery in Maple Street, Maleny.
You will receive an email once your pieces are ready for collection and work MUST be collected within 30 days of firing. No responsibility it taken for storing work after this 30 day period.