Come alone and join the group or bring your friends and play in the mudd with Cathy to create your own Goddess; it could be a goddess of love, hope, or prosperity, you decide.
- All materials for the day, including 6kg clay and mid firing.
- Guidance in deciding what you would like to make and take home with you
- Tuition to help you create your mudd masterpiece
- Continuous morning tea will be provided with tea and filtered coffee
What to Bring
- Lunch – please bring a plate to share
- Notepad if you want to take notes throughout the day
- Students are advised to wear comfortable cloths that you don’t mind getting dirty
Workshop Size and Costs
- Group Size – minimum 6, maximum 10 people
- Full payment is required to secure your booking
- One Day Workshops – $220 per person
- 6 kg clay and firing costs are included in the price
Inner Goddess with Cathy
This workshop is designed to create your own goddess, it can be a goddess of love, hope, or prosperity you decide.
We will then talk about the goddess we have chosen or still deciding on..
After settling in we will get in touch with the clay by finding our centre – stillness within. Cathy will guide us through a lovely visualisation, while feeling the clay we prepare our mind and body to create. Watch the magic happen!
Then Cathy will explain and demonstrate the process of hand building, and will guide you through each procedure.
After lunch finishing off the pieces and Cathy will talk about the glazing process to decide what finish is best for your piece.
We will then have some time to discuss our goddess and its meaning.
They said ...
On Saturday I attended a Inner Goddess Workshop at Fried Mudd in Noosaville. It was a fantastic day with an amazing group of ladies. We all had different ideas of what we wanted to achieve for the day and with a block of clay and amazing support and guidance from Cathy our goddess's came to life. It was definitely a peaceful and productive day. Thanks so much Cathy x