A Taste of Clay Workshops
Two hour pottery workshops $80 per person
Love hand made pottery? Always wanted to make your very own bowl or mug?
If you only have a few hours and don’t mind getting a little muddy, then this workshop is for you. Especially designed for beginners who want an experience on the potters wheel – but be warned – it’s addictive.
Have some fun and try something different – come along to A Taste of Clay 2 hour workshop at the Fried Mudd Studio in beautiful Maleny, in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Experience time on the potter’s wheel, create a masterpiece and feel the clay as it oozes between your fingers – pure bliss!
At the end of the workshop, each student can choose two items to be glazed, fired and picked up when the process is complete.
Minimum of two maximum five participants for a workshop.
- All materials for the session – clay, tools and glazing
- Firing of your pieces
- Guidance in deciding what you would like to make and take home with you
- Tuition to help you create your mudd masterpiece
- Tea, coffee and cake
What to Bring
- Notepad and paper if you want to take notes about learnings throughout the session.
- Closed-in shoes and comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting a little dirty.
How to Book
- Call 0402 333 576 or complete the enquiry form to the right
Collection of Fired Pieces
It takes approximately 3 weeks for your creation to thoroughly dry ready for firing. Once fired, we offer two ways for you to receive your clay creations:
OPTION 1: Collect from the Fried Mudd Studio – prior appointment is essential. You will receive an email once your pieces are ready for collection and work MUST be collected within 30 days of firing. No responsibility it taken for storing work after this 30 day period.
OPTION 2: We can arrange postage of your work upon request. To give you an indication of the postal charge, please calculate parcel post based on the item weight and dimension using the calculator at Australia Post. A packaging and handling fee will be added to this cost.