Shades of Clay Workshops
Fun 3 to 4 hour pottery workshops
Looking for something fun and different to do on a weekend getaway with your besties, a hens party or a fun afternoon with some girlfriends?
Have some fun and try something different – come along to a ‘Shades of Clay’ 4 hour workshop for groups and 3 hrs for couples at the Fried Mudd Studio in beautiful Maleny, in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Experience time on the potter’s wheel, create a masterpiece and feel the clay as it oozes between your fingers – pure bliss!
Make something for yourself (or as a special gift) together with hours of laughs and bonding, and just being creative together. Steal away some time with your friend and give something different a go! We promise you’ll have some great fun.
You can make your own creation, or Cathy can help with plenty of ideas. Cathy is with you throughout the workshop help as much or as little as you need. There are examples on display that you can copy, or create something from your own imagination, just remembering the time frame. Minimum of six participants for a workshop.
Included in each workshop
- All materials – clay, tools and glazing
- Firing of your pieces is complimentary
- Guidance in deciding what you would like to make
- Morning or afternoon tea, espresso coffee, chai tea and Cathy’s popular home baked zucchini cake
Upcoming Workshops Dates
- Contact me to check availability and arrange a time and date that suits you and your friends
How do I book?
- Workshops fill quickly so we recommend that you call to check availability
- Call 0402 333 576 or complete the Enquiry Form to the right
- You can pay online using the secure PayPal ‘Buy Now’ buttons below
- Cost for Couples bookings: $170 per person
- Cost for group bookings of 6 people: $125 per person
- Deposit of $60 per person required to secure each booking