56 Nadi Lane, North Maleny, just 3kms out of town.
- All materials – clay, tools and glazing
- Guidance in deciding what each child would like to make and take home with them
- Delicious morning tea will be provided (a mix of healthy and fun food treats)
- Firing – firing fees for small pieces are included, however can range up to $20+ for larger pieces. Students can also take their pieces home on the day of their workshop, without having them fired.
What to Bring
- Notepad and paper if you want to take notes about learnings throughout the day
- Closed shoes and comfortable cloths that you don’t mind getting dirty
Collection of Fired Pieces
- It takes approximately 3 weeks for your creation to thoroughly dry ready for firing. Once fired we offer two ways for you to receive your clay creations:
- OPTION 1: Collect from the Fried Mudd Studio – prior appointment is essential. You will receive an email once your pieces are ready for collection and work MUST be collected within 30 days of firing. No responsibility it taken for storing work after this 30 day period.
- OPTION 2: We can arrange postage of your work upon request. To give you an indication of the postal charge, please calculate parcel post based on the item weight and dimension using the calculator at Australia Post. A packaging and handling fee will be added to this cost.
Looking forward to seeing you on the day.