56 Nadi Lane, North Maleny, just 3kms out of town.
- All materials for the session – clay, tools and glazing
- Firing for two of your creations (more can be fired, at a small additional cost)
- Guidance in deciding what you would like to make and take home with you
- Tuition to help you create your mudd masterpiece
- Tea, coffee and cake
What to Bring
- Notepad and paper if you want to take notes about learnings throughout the session.
- Closed-in shoes and comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting a little dirty.
- Cash, in case additional firing is required or you spot something in the gallery you might like to take home 🙂
Collection of Fired Pieces
It takes approximately 3 weeks for your creation to thoroughly dry ready for firing. Once fired we offer two ways for you to receive your clay creations:
- OPTION 1: Collect from the Fried Mudd Studio – prior appointment is essential.
- OPTION 2: Collect from Peace of Green Gallery in Maleny’s main street.
You will receive an email once your pieces are ready for collection and work MUST be collected within 30 days of firing. No responsibility it taken for storing work after this 30 day period.
Looking forward to seeing you on the day.