56 Nadi Lane, North Maleny, just 3kms out of town.
- All materials – clay, tools and glazing
- Guidance in deciding what each child would like to make and take home with them
- Delicious morning tea will be provided (a mix of healthy and fun food treats)
- Firing – firing fees for small pieces are included, however can range up to $20+ for larger pieces. Students can also take their pieces home on the day of their workshop, without having them fired.
What to Bring
- Children are advised to wear closed shoes and comfortable cloths that you don’t mind getting dirty
- Money for firing their pieces, if applicable
Collection of Fired Pieces
- Children are welcome to take their creations home with them at the end of each workshop
- If you would like to proceed with firing your child’s creations, please note that it takes approximately 3 weeks for work to thoroughly dry ready for firing.
- Once fired work must be collected from Peace of Green Gallery in Maleny. You will receive an email once your pieces are ready for collection or advised previously in the newsletter on dates, work MUST be collected within 30 days of firing. No responsibility it taken for storing work after this 30 day period.
Looking forward to seeing you on the day.