56 Nadi Lane, North Maleny, just 3kms out of town.
- Half a block of clay – additional clay can be purchased
- Firing for two of your creations (we have to fire everything on the day)
- Guidance in deciding what pieces will be suitable for the type of firing being conducted
- Tuition to help you create your mudd masterpiece and subsequently fire it in the raku kiln.
- Tea, coffee and scrumptious goodies
- Extra clay – charged at $20 per 10kg block
- Conventional firing – If you have made a piece that you don’t want to take in to the firing day but simply must have it fired, we can add to the bisque firing. We will work out your firing costs on the day as the pieces are made. Firing costs are to be paid on your workshop day.
What to Bring
- Lunch – please bring your own lunch, or bring a plate to share
- Notepad and paper if you want to take notes about the techniques demonstrated throughout the day
- Students are advised to wear closed shoes and comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty
- Pottery tools
Looking forward to seeing you on the day.