56 Nadi Lane, North Maleny, just 3kms out of town.
- Guidance in deciding what you would like to make and take home with you
- Tuition to help you create your mudd masterpiece
- Morning tea will be provided along with herbal teas and filtered coffee.
- Clay – charged at $20 per 10kg block
- Firing – depending on the number and size of your pieces, firing fees range from $5 per small piece up to $50+ per large piece. We will work out your firing costs on the day as the pieces are made. Firing costs are to be paid on your workshop day.
What to Bring
- Lunch – please bring your own lunch, or bring a plate to share
- Notepad and paper if you want to take notes about learnings throughout the day
- Students are advised to wear closed shoes and comfortable cloths that you don’t mind getting dirty
- Money for firing your pieces
- Pottery tools
Collection of Fired Pieces
It takes approximately 3 weeks for your creation to thoroughly dry ready for firing. Once fired we offer two ways for you to receive your clay creations:
- OPTION 1: Collect from the Fried Mudd Studio – prior appointment is essential. You will receive an email once your pieces are ready for collection and work MUST be collected within 30 days of firing. No responsibility it taken for storing work after this 30 day period.
- OPTION 2: We can arrange postage of your work upon request. To give you an indication of the postal charge, please calculate parcel post based on the item weight and dimension using the calculator at Australia Post. A packaging and handling fee will be added to this cost.
Looking forward to seeing you on the day.