Private Workshop for Jane
‘Fat Ladies’ Hand Building workshop
Fat ladies in clay, learn to create your own ‘fat lady’ in a fun filled workshop, with step by step guidance how to create these delightful girlfriends!
Fat Ladies are my ultimate ego. I fell in love with the way I can be expressive in clay with these quirky ladies. Their outlandish but most of all they are fun, not just fun to make, they become your own little girlfriends.
This is an amazing opportunity to learn and create all in the one workshop and have some fun experiences thrown in!!
- Guidance in deciding what you would like to make and take home with you
- Tuition to help you create your mudd masterpiece
- Continuous coffee, tea and cake
What to Bring
- Notepad and paper if you want to take notes about learnings throughout the session.
- Closed-in shoes and comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting a little dirty.
- Please bring lunch to share, either salad, cheeses or a special dish to add to the table this makes it a feast!
- Cash for clay (at $20 per block), firing and just in case something in the Fried Mudd Gallery takes your fancy 🙂
Collection of Fired Pieces
It takes approximately 3 weeks for your creation to thoroughly dry ready for firing. Once fired we offer two ways for you to receive your clay creations:
- OPTION 1: Collect from the Fried Mudd Studio – prior appointment is essential.
- OPTION 2: Collect from Peace of Green Gallery in Maleny’s main street (open seven days). This option is only available if your firing fees were paid on the day.
You will receive an email once your pieces are ready for collection and work MUST be collected within 30 days of firing. No responsibility it taken for storing work after this 30 day period.