Fun in the Mudd – Private Tuition
Coming soon to the Noosa Studio
Have you been wanting to learn how to work with clay, either hand-building or on the wheel? Whether you are a complete beginner or want to breathe new life into old skills, I can work with you one-on-one to help you build your special pieces or learn the potters wheel.
- Materials (eg tools and glazing), excluding clay
- Tuition to help you create your mudd masterpiece
- Clay – charged at $20 per 10kg block
- Firing – depending on the number and size of your pieces, firing fees range from $5 per small piece up to $50+ per large piece. We will work out your firing costs on the day as the pieces are made. Firing costs are to be paid on your workshop day.
How to Book
- Call 0402 333 576 or contact me directly to discuss what you want to learn and availability
- One-on-one tuition with Cathy Lawley is $120 per hour.
- Payment arrangements can be discussed at the time of booking your class.
- Clay and firing fees are additional charges as noted above.